As an AI language model, my responses are based on general information and I do not have real-time data. However, I can provide you with examples of some of the largest real estate transactions that have occurred in recent years. Some notable 2019 and 2020 transactions include:
1. The Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund’s $11 billion acquisition of the largest independent crude oil refiner in India, the Reliance Industries’ oil-to-chemicals division.
2. Blackstone Group’s $18.7 billion purchase of the U.S. warehouse assets of logistics firm GLP in 2019.
3. The $15.8 billion sale of the Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village apartment complex in Manhattan, New York, in 2015.
4. The Blackstone Group’s $14.6 billion acquisition of a majority stake in US warehouse operator IDI Gazeley in 2017.
5. The $13.2 billion sale of the Westfield Corporation, one of the world’s largest shopping center operators, to Unibail-Rodamco in 2017.
6. The $12.2 billion acquisition of the Blackstone Group of a portfolio of warehouse properties from Singapore-based GLP in 2019.
7. The $11.6 billion sale of GLP’s U.S. logistics properties to Blackstone in 2019.
8. The $11.4 billion acquisition of GLP’s China logistics assets by a group including Chinese state-owned developer China Vanke Co in 2017.
9. The Chinese online retail giant JD.com’s $11 billion sale-and-leaseback deal in 2018, involving its own logistics properties.
10. The $10.5 billion acquisition of Chicago-based developer Forest City Realty Trust by Brookfield Asset Management in 2018.
Please note that these examples may not be specific to this year and are subject to change as new transactions occur.